A brilliant, heart-warming and inspiring book that explores how children are born with an innate knowing of the spirit within. Nurturing Your Child’s Inner Life helps you understand this powerful force and how to nurture it. Mary Ellen Maunz explores how you can help children become more peaceful as they encounter the spirit within.
No matter what our beliefs, moms and dads everywhere desire to give their children opportunities to forge their own connections with the spirit. And despite any negative influences in our own upbringing, we are determined to give our children the best. In Nurturing Your Child’s Inner Life, veteran educator and mother of three, Mary Ellen Maunz brings to life the concepts of Dr. Maria Montessori, founder of the Montessori Method of education. Based on her profound understanding that the child is our great hope for a peaceful world, Dr. Montessori was thrice nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.
Learn how a child can:
- Flourish through each stage of development, even before birth
- Navigate through the challenges of the teen years
- Feel at home in the universe
- Express harmony, good will and virtue
- Understand the Golden Rule as taught in 14 spiritual traditions